Sunday, November 28, 2010

Utah From a Birds Eye.

This is a picture of our curent home, Salt Lake City. It is a beautiful city. I love the yummy restraunts and great culture events that are so close to us. We are so lucky to have lived here for a short time.
This picture is of the BYU campus! I just love it. So many great memories!

We will always love Provo! It is the most wonderful place to live, I hope one day to move back. I especially loved attending the University. I loved that the gospel was taught in all of my classes. It was wonderful to see how it influences everything. I know that Aaron enjoyed his educaton too, but we also love going to the football games together. Go Cougars!!


Aaron and I love the Draper Temple. Aaron took me to the open house for our 3rd date. It was such a wonderful night and about a year later Aaron and I would be married here. We love this temple. It will always be a favorite. Isn't it beautiful?!



1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! I hope one day you can move back to Utah too! :) And we definitely need to get together before you leave.

    here's our blog address: austinandlaurataylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete