Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hostess Cupcakes!!


"Now that's the Stuff!"
My sweet twinie buys treats all the time at the Big Lots across from her work. I never get to go because we work so far apart from eachother but this time she tried to share a little cupcake with me! She is so sweet, she even thought of Aaron too but gave me the bigger half.
One thing you should know about "the twinie's" is we love our treat. Aaron says it isn't a treat anymore if I am eating them every day but I would like to decide other wise. Treats are the most wonderful thing ever and I am so glad Valey shared her's with me today. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! You two are so thoughtful! It was actually Chevron today, but you are right, i love Big Lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this blog! Thanks for letting me join in on the fun! And Val did you know that I did NOT know of your love for owls? Until tonight. Your necklace, your user name....don't judge me but I think owls are scary. They can watch you wherever you are! Love ya both and lets get together.

    ReplyDelete