Tuesday, February 22, 2011

There is Snow in New Hampshire!







So the snow is actually starting to melt now, but there sure was a lot of it. I hear from all the locals that this isn't normal. I guess we will see next year. Aaron and I are doing well. I am still looking for jobs but I have had a couple interviews so hopefully we are getting close. It is diffictult out there trying to find a job. One job I applied for had over 900 applicants. Where are all these people coming from? Aaron is enjoying his job and he is working really hard. I like hearing about his accomplishments that he has made thoughout the days. It is exciting! The ward is great! I get to work with the youth again. What a blessing! The young women out here are amazing! I already feel like their friends. There are some very nice family's in the ward, however there are no young married couples. Aaron and I are the only ones. I guess that makes us unique! I miss my family a lot and especially Utah, but I know we are out here for a reason so it helps me be happy and positive about things. I know part of the reason we are out here is for the church and for us to grow as individuals. God will bless us and hopefully we will fall in love with New England. We love you all and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment