Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our Trip to New Hampshire

This is what we lived in for the first 4 days in New Hampshire. What a mess! We were so glad when the movers came and delivered our furniture. It is not that much fun sleeping on an air mattress!
This was such a fun stop. We got to spend a day in Kirtland! I even got to take Aaron on tour. It was so much fun to be back in the mission. I love it here and am so glad I got to share part of my mission with Aaron. These sister were awesome and so much fun to talk to .





Aaron is actually standing in his old bedroom in Nebraska. Some good friends bought their house when they moved and they let us come and stay the weekend with them. It was so much fun to hear all of the stories from Aarons childhood and picture them in their origional location. I loved being in his childhood home. He said not much had changed since he was there last.







Aaron and I had quite the adventure making it cross country to New Hampshire. We were on the road most days for about 10 hours. There was snow some of the way but we also got snowed in for 2 days when we got to Ohio. What a trip to remember. We had a good time though and we were so glad we made it safely.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Melanie! thanks for putting up the pics. It looks like you have had so much fun. I can't believe that you already have a calling and that it is in the Young Womens. Looks like you had some divine intervention:) I hope you are loving life in New Hampshire and that you find a job that you love soon.

    ReplyDelete